You wouldn’t usually associate Charlie Sheen with anything presidential, but that may change after the Machete sequel “Machete 2: Machete Kills” comes out. It looks like Roberto Rodriguez has decided to cast against type since he has just confirmed that he cast Charlie Sheen as the President of the United States for the follow up sequel to the cult hit “Machete”. Keep reading for more on this.
Has Charlie Sheen gotten his career back on track?
Although Charlie Sheen still isn’t looking 100% healthy, his career seems to have gotten a good vitamin boost lately. Not only has be been cast as the President by Roberto Rodriguez, but he also has a new television series, “Anger Management” due to premiere June 28th and he’s co-starring opposite Bill Murray in a new film from “Moonrise Kingdom” co-writer Roman Coppola!
Pretty big comeback for a man who…
- Accidentally shot Kelly Preston with a gun.
- Was arrested for drunkenly pulling a knife of his girlfriend.
- Was gambling at a casino the night his twins were born.
- Uttered death threats against his then wife Denise Richardson.
- Publicly insulted his bosses at “Two and a Half Men”.
- Is a known client of prostitutes.
- Dates porn stars.
- Admits to and is a known cocaine user and…ect.
Gosh! Good thing Hollywood is so forgiving!
Good luck playing the President Charlie!